Recipes for making masks from kelp.
Sea kale is a well-known seaweed that flooded the shelves of shops in the USSR in the 70s. Of course, this algae is unmeasured in the sea, it grows by itself, respectively, its price is negligible. However, "sea ginseng" can be used not only for food, it is an excellent cosmetic product that will help to improve hair and skin.
Useful properties of kelp
The composition of the algae is diverse. It has many vitamins and minerals. Thanks to this, the product has found application in medicinal formulations for any type of skin.
Composition of brown algae
- Vitamin B1, B2, B12
- Iron, Silicon, Iodine
- Vegetable proteins
- Vitamins C, D, E
Due to its vitamin E content, kelp improves skin elasticity, making it supple and youthful. Sea ginseng is included in the composition of tonic masks. Often, kelp is used to prepare skin care products around the eyes. It requires careful care.
Vitamins saturate the skin with health, cleanse it and eliminate inflammation. Due to this, seaweed is considered effective in the treatment of acne and acne.
With it, you will forget about comedones and black dots. But masks based on sea ginseng are used not only for rejuvenation or for acne. Often, sea kale is used to combat stretch marks and cellulite.
In what form is kelp used for face in cosmetology?
In the pharmacy, the substance can be purchased in briquettes, in the form of micropowder and dried leaves. All these tools can be used in cosmetology. The difference is the difference in their preparation.
So, the powder before use is usually simply poured with water and allowed to stand for a while. Briquettes or plates are soaked in water, and after they are softened, they are placed in a blender or coffee grinder. Algae is crushed to a state of gruel. This semi-finished product can be used as part of masks.
Remember, the finished mashed potatoes should be stored in the cold for no more than 3 days.
Often use pills and thalli. Before use, the tablets are ground and poured with water. The plates are soaked in mineral water. Try to use non-carbonated mineral water for soaking. Do not take boiling water, this will speed up the swelling of the product, but will negate all the beneficial properties.
Laminaria for dry skin, application, benefits
Together with kelp, they use such products: cream, clay and fatty mixtures (mayonnaise, sour cream). These components saturate the skin with droplets of water and prevent its evaporation.
Healing mixtures for dry epidermis
- Crush 5 tablets of algae and pour 20 ml of warm water. You can use mineral. Stir until smooth mashed. Then pour 10 ml of olive oil and liquid bee nectar. It is pre-melted in a water bath. The mixture is applied to the skin, and left for 20 minutes. Rinse off better with cold water and do not rub the skin
- Soak the thallus kelp for 3 hours. Grind softened leaves to a puree condition. Pour in the porridge 2 yolks of quail eggs and average. Add 25 drops of glycerin. Apply to a clean face for 15 minutes
- Could not get sea ginseng powder? Use pills. Make a powder with a rolling pin and fill it with water. Mix seaweed puree with 25 ml cream and olive oil. Distribute and rest evenly for a quarter of an hour
Laminaria for problem skin. Benefit
Thanks to zinc and other microelements, sea ginseng perfectly heals the skin and helps to forget about inflammations and acne. Sea ginseng is often used in salons to treat comedones and blackheads. Together with the main product, yeast, tea tree oil and even hydrogen peroxide are introduced into the masks.
Masks for problem skin with seaweed
- Prepare kelp powder and mix the resulting puree with 2 drops of tea tree oil and 10 ml of honey. Mix everything and brush your face. Rinse with cold chamomile broth after a third of an hour
- It copes with inflammation of aloe with kelp. Mix aloe pulp with 20 g kelp micropowder. Pour the mixture with 20 ml of warm water. Leave in the pan for 20 minutes. Lubricate your face with porridge and rinse it off after half an hour. After using the product, apply a moisturizer
- Fatty epidermis and enlarged pores? Make a mask of sea ginseng with protein. Make mashed seaweed and add egg white to it. Squeeze the juice from a quarter of a lemon into the mixture. Apply along the massage lines and leave for 30 minutes
Laminaria from wrinkles around the eyes. Benefit
Due to the presence of vitamins D and E in sea ginseng, it is included in masks for the skin around the eyes. Please note, the mask puree must be carefully crushed and homogeneous.
Mask for the skin around the eyes
- Make seaweed puree
- Add liquid bee nectar and sesame seed oil to the mass in equal amounts
- Use a thin brush to apply the mask over your eyelids
- Close your eyes and rest
- Carefully remove the product with wet cotton.
- Never rub your eyes.
Laminaria for facial rejuvenation. Mask recipes
Sea ginseng has many vitamins that nourish the skin. They enhance the production of elastin and collagen, rejuvenating the face and eliminating small wrinkles.
Masks for aging skin
- Mix in a bowl 50 ml mashed sea ginseng with 20 ml lavender oil and avocado. Spread this greasy mass evenly on your face. Leave for a third of an hour and rinse with cold water
- Take 50 g of algae porridge and mix with 20 ml of olive oil. After that, pour 2 capsules of vitamins A and E into the fat mixture. Distribute the mixture on the face with a cotton pad and leave for 20 minutes.
- Make a puree of 2 strawberries and half a peach. Pour a tablespoon of algae micropowder into the fruit mixture. Leave to swell for 1 hour. Apply to skin and leave for a third of an hour
Face mask with kelp and gelatin
This mask is ideal for problematic skin. It helps to remove oily sheen and cleanse pores. The product contains only available products.
- A bag of gelatin pour 120 ml of cold water
- After swelling the gelatin, put the saucepan on the fire so that the mixture turns into a liquid
- Do not boil gelatin
- Allow the liquid to cool slightly and add 20 g of kelp powder to it.
- Leave for 60 minutes to swell.
- Add 30 ml of citrus juice and 1 capsule of vitamin A, after cutting the shell and pouring the liquid into the mixture
- Shuffle the mask and apply it to the skin
- Leave on for 15 minutes
Face mask with kelp and burdock oil
Means based on seaweed with oils are used to moisturize and rejuvenate the face. Oils prevent the epidermis from drying out and retain moisture inside.
- Make mashed seaweed. You will need 50 g of finished gruel
- Mix puree with 20 ml burdock oil
- Add 20 g of mayonnaise to the porridge (teaspoon with a slide)
- Mix the ingredients and apply a thick layer on the face
- Leave for a quarter of an hour
- Rinse with cold water
Masks with kelp and vitamins E, A and B and ampoules
Masks may include Tocopherol and Retinol Acetate. Do not worry, these are vitamin E and A, they are sold not in capsules, but in the form of oil. These components increase the amount of elastin and collagen in the skin. You can also add a vial of vitamin B.
Face mask with kelp and clay
This product is used to moisturize the face. It can be applied to the eyelids, lips and neck. It is used to restore aging and dry epidermis.
- Take three containers. In each put 20 g of white clay, sodium alginate and kelp micropowder
- Pour 25 ml of water into each substance.
- Leave on for 30 minutes
- Mix all components in one container and apply on face
- Keep half an hour
Dried kelp face masks: tips and reviews
The main advantage of kelp masks is their availability. In addition, sea kale, when mixed with various ingredients, solves many skin problems. Please note, masks with algae have contraindications:
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Tumors or sutures on the face
- It is not recommended to apply more than 1 time in 7 days
As you can see, it is not necessary to purchase expensive products for the health and youth of the skin. Everything you need for beauty can be found in the pharmacy at affordable prices.